"Consequences and outcomes of the protests and sit-ins that began last Friday.
- The military [has confirmed] that parliamentary elections will be around November, resolving the confusion over the fact that there is little time to prepare for their original stated schedule of September.
- The draft electoral law has been finalized by the government and presented to the SCAF, which has yet to decree it into law. It provides for a half list-based, half single district-based, electoral system.
- PM Essam Sharaf is said to be negotiating the terms of a cabinet shuffle with the SCAF.
- Nearly 600 police generals have been retired, and a total of 4,000 ministry of interior officials moved about.
- The SCAF and government have promised to appoint dedicated judges for the prosecution of former regime officials and make their court sessions available on live television.